2013 brought me to my lowest lows, lower than I thought possible. But it’s what I needed and I came out better because of it. I got through it. I can get through anything that God puts me though, because I know he puts me through it for a reason. If He brings you to it, he’ll see you through it.
I am so excited for 2014. Beyond excited. I feel like I’ve been waiting for this year FOREVER. This is the year I graduate and become a Registered Nurse, starting my career and my true “adult life.” I’ve never been more excited for anything.
- Work out more
- Get better taste in clothes… I’ve worked out the makeup this year, now I need to work on something else that needs improving.
- Go someplace I’ve never been before
- Deal with what needs to be dealt with… (cryptic)
- Find an interesting hobby like outdoorsy stuff, or painting more, etc
- Keep on the road I’m going on.
- Experience ALL THE THINGS
- Start working as an RN, BSN. Holla.